Hayman Executive Limited (company number 8853164) (“Hayman Executive”), is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Who we are and the purpose of this policy
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Hayman Executive is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Hayman Executive may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about your personal details such as:
a) Identity Data – includes first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender; marital status, dependants, national insurance number, copy of your driving licence, passport or rights to work documentation, employment documentation, photographs, details of HMRC employment status check details of your interest in and connection with the intermediary through which your services are supplied and any other information you provide to Hayman Executive that could be used to identify you as a person
b) Contact Data – includes email address, telephone number, home address, next of kin and emergency contact information
c) Financial Data – includes bank account details.
d) Transactional Data – includes details about payments to and from you.
e) Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
f) Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
g) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
h) Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
i) Special Categories of Personal Data which includes details of salary or ethnic origin, religious belief.
If you fail to provide personal data. where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with candidates). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How we collect your personal data
Hayman Executive collects your personal data through direct interactions or through third parties or publicly available sources such as:
- By you sending us your CV for a specific job application; or
- By you filling in our contact form; or
- Social networking sites such as LinkedIn or Xing; or
- Online CV databases such as, Indeed.co.uk: or
- By word of mouth; or
- By meeting you at either an exhibition or trade show; or
- By the Company giving us details of a contact person at the Company to communicate with about potential candidates.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. This includes for the purpose of performing a contract with you, necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation and where it is necessary for our legitimate interest. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to advise you of jobs, news and other information.
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- when you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information will be held on a secure UK based server. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following parties for the purposes as set out below:
- External Third Parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Hayman Executive;
- Internal Third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, or other business services. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Hayman Executive.
- if Hayman Executive merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following personal data control mechanisms.
Promotional offers from us
a) We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
b) You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third-party marketing. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Hayman Executive for marketing purposes.
a) You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
b) Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, warranty registration, service experience or other transactions.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
Your CV will be stored in Hayman Executive’s database and will be accessible by Hayman Executive recruitment consultants who are based in the UK.
You can update your CV at any time, by emailing your contact at Hayman Executive. Your old CV will then be archived providing you advise the relevant contact of your new submission.
Aggregate Information about Hayman Executive online visitors
We do not gather information from visitors to our website.
By law we have to keep basic information about you (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after you cease being client for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data Access
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold.
You also have the right to ask Hayman Executive to correct the personal data we hold about you and to stop using your information by withdrawing consent at any time or request restriction of processing of your personal data. You can further request transfer of your personal data to you or a third party.
You can also request erasure of your file. However please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons for failing to do so. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact Genevieve Wells, Director, at Hayman Executive email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Hayman executive is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
If you have any enquires you can contact us:
Data Protection Manager
Our registered office is at:
400 Harrow Road