Could you benefit from working with a Career Coach?
There are many reasons why you may benefit from working with a Career Coach – here are some of the most common;
- Career Transition: If you are looking to switch careers but don’t know where to start, working with a Career Coach can help you identify your strengths and interests and how they relate to your desired field. Your Career Coach will work with you and create a plan of how to achieve your goals.
- Job Search Job searching can be a daunting and stressful time – particularly if you have been laid of during a Workforce Reduction programme. Whatever the reason for being an active job seeker, a Career Coach can help you to optimise your job search strategy – from refining your CV, preparing for interviews and negotiating job offers.
- Career Development You may feel stuck in a rut in your current role or unsure about your next steps for career progression. A Career Coach can help you to identify your goals, develop a plan to achieve them and provide ongoing support and accountability.
- You aren’t having success at interview You may be getting interviews, but aren’t getting the job offers. A Career Coach will work with you to hone your interview performance skills – from how to answer ‘difficult’ questions, to how to best present your unique selling points and personal value proposition.
- You’ve had a ‘bad’ career experience In a fast-paced, globalised world, the workplace can often be challenging to navigate and you may have had a bad career experience that has perhaps dented your confidence, or made you doubt your abilities. Working with a Career Coach can help you to objectively identify your skills, experience, and value proposition and enable you to move forward with confidence.
Ultimately, a Career Coach can provide you with personalised guidance, support, and accountability, helping you to achieve your career goals and reach your full potential.
To discuss how we can help please call Genevieve Wells on 07802 721 978 or email email@example.com.